Friday 26 November 2010

Final Website


This is the final version of my website.
This version has changed from my original version as I have added a lot more content and have also changed the colour scheme.
I have changed the colour scheme to black with orange detail as I think it works a lot better and looks more professional.
The links on my page at the top are fully functioning and take you to there relevant pages, although there is no content on them. I have used a different font for the title as I think it suits the look of the page a lot better, I did this by using an orange font and then using a glow to make it stand out more. I have used Ed Sheeran's logo, the pawprint, either side of the title so that it makes the site more relevant to him.
Below the links I have imported a youtube video of the final video so that it can be viewed straight from the website. I have also copied by bio of Ed from my blog so that when fans visit the site they can instantly find out information about him.
I have also now imported and animated gif I made in fireworks, which consists of a slide show of images that I also used on the website, which is on a continuous loop.
I have created a blog about Ed and posted it in the middle of the page so that it looks like it is updated and so it can inform fans.
In the bottom left corner I have made an advert advertising his store by showing new items that have been added, including the CD cover and a t-shirt i made on fireworks.
On the right side of the page I have created an animated gif showing the logos of Facebook, Twitter and Myspace so that it is encouraging the user to join Ed on these sites. I have finally added a text box at the bottom so that the user can enter their email and join his mailing list, however the submit button does not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment