Friday 22 October 2010

CD Cover First Draft

These are my first designs for my digipack. I had to create these in a rush due to a mix up with deadlines and that is why they are of poor quality.

On the outside I have tried to make the front cover and back cover look similar by using the same scene but from two different angles. However I had a problem with the green screen which meant that the images didnt turn out the way I had hoped. On the inside flap I have gone for a similar method by having a shot of Adam facing forwards, and then showing the reverse of the shot on the other side of the flap. On the back cover, I have added a tracklist at the bottom contating 3 songs. I have used an orange font throughout as it works well with the colour of my website.



On the inside of the digipack, I have shown the reverse of the shot of Adam that is on the outside cover. I have also added the place where the CD will be, and wrote the name of the song and artist on it. Finally I have added a 'with thanks' section and also the lyrics to the song. This is to provide some information.

No comments:

Post a Comment