Friday 22 October 2010

Website First Draft

If you go onto my college drive, and my media A2 folder, there is a html entitled WEBSITE, this is my draft webpage.



This is my first draft of my website. I have gone for the black on orange design as they are the colours that are most recognised with Ed Sheeran and are also the colours of his website. Ed Sheeran's logo is a pawprint, so I have decided to use it either side of his name on the banner at the top of the website. In the grey space is where the music video will be imported so that it is easy to find. There is a bio of Ed on the left of the home page which describes his career and what he is currently working on. In the bottom left of the screen will be a slideshow of images of Adam portraying Ed and some shots from the video filming. On the bottom right will be an animation showing the twitter, facebook and myspace logos which would be a link to the sites if the site was fully working.

No comments:

Post a Comment